Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Grab Life and Live It



“I don't wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that.
Your mind must know it has got to get down to work.”
~ Pearl S Buck



When will the mood strike you to clean the toilet?

When will the mood strike you to give up your favorite food?

When will the mood strike you to start taking care of your health?

When will the mood strike you to be the person you know you can be?

When will the mood strike you to let your light shine?

If we wait for the mood to strike us, or worse, wait for the mood to inspire us, we will spend our lives waiting for a mood that will never show up.

Instead we must not wait for the mood to strike us.

We must find it within ourselves to be inspired to change our lives for the better. We must look at each day as the opportunity to fulfill our desires and not wait for a mood to persuade us that now is the time.

I am not in the mood every day to exercise, or make a grocery list, or prepare delicious food, but I am not allowing the mood to dictate my choices.

I am using my own inner light to inspire me to do the things I know I should do, regardless of my present fleeting mood, so that I can achieve the life I want.

Each day you have the choice to allow your mood to dictate your actions or to allow yourself to be inspired and take the daily actions necessary to achieve the life you want.

Don't wait for the mood to strike to grab life and live it.

Just grab life and LIVE it! Start today.




No comments: