Sunday, July 1, 2012

Courage


~Mary Anne Radmacher
What are you afraid of?

Success?

Failure?

Mediocrity?

Fabulousness?


This is one of my favorite quotes, and I think of it often when I am feeling stuck due to fear of the unknown.

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power." ~Alan Cohen







What is more important to you?

For me, I choose to release the familiar and the seemingly secure, to draw up my courage and to face the adventurous and new. For I realize that by allowing the fear to control me, the unknown to decide my fate, I give my power away. By stepping out of my comfort zone and into the uknown I retain my power and I can use it to find my success.

Tonight, as you head to sleep, remind yourself that your courage is the little voice inside you telling you to try again tomorrow and that when you do you have decided that something else is more important than your fear. Own your courage and create your life experience.

No comments: