Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Faux Tree

I like to stick with one holiday at a time. I know lots of people love Christmas music sooooo much that they start playing it as soon as the weather starts to cool off.

I am not one of these people. Christmas music is for Christmas time...which begins either Thanksgiving night or the Friday after and not one single moment before!

Now that Thanksgiving is over it is time to move on to full Christmas celebration mode!

The Christmas music is playing...Mannheim Steamroller, Trans Siberian Orchestra, Kenny G, Amy Grant, Nat King Cole, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra and family, The Maldonado Family, Ray Coniff, Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gorme, and of course, The Southpark Christmas album.

What? Southpark is a tradition!

I hauled out all the decorations and have spent the last few days putting up all the holiday trim. Chris helped with the outdoor lights and decorating the tree. It's starting to look and feel festive around here!


I also dug out my holiday coffee mugs.





The only things we need now are egg nog and cookies!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: