Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cats, Coffee, Computer

I'm not sure there is a better way to spend a Sunday morning than by drinking a cuppa java...


...while snuggling with my cats...


... as I play on the computer...


Hey Look! That is me and my bestie Kelsey when we finished the Helvetia Half Marathon in June! That is the cover pic on my Blurb Column Facebook page...if you haven't already you should jump on over there and like the page! I post things on Blurb Column's Facebook page that don't get posted on my personal Facebook page.

Also, while we are at it you can also find/follow me on:

Twitter
Goodreads
Yelp!
Pinterest

I'll be back later with a weekend review!

BUT...just a reminder:


Once Upon A Time premiers tonight at 8 on ABC! This is one of the best shows on television right now and I am 100% willing to miss part of the Giants/Eagles game tonight to watch this instead. Now that should tell you something! Seriously, set your DVR and watch this show!

Uhm. Hm.

I just remembered, I am going to miss both the Giants/Eagles game AND the premier of Once Upon A Time (better double check my DVR!) because Chris and I are going to go see George Thorogood and the Destroyers tonight!


Ah well...if I'm going to miss them I might as well miss them for awesome live entertainment, right?

Are you watching the game tonight? Excited for the premier of your favorite show? Or doing something else entirely?

1 comment:

Shorey said...

Ooooo there is a show on I can watch now :). My hours have changed at work so I can stay up until 9:00pm SCORE!!! Thank you for pointing me in a direction to get addicted to a show.
I have normal hours 6:00am - 2:30pm :)