Saturday, September 24, 2011

ABC's of Me

I have been reading a lot of blogs lately, and following blog links to other blogs, and I am finding the most awesome stuff, and people, and food, and stuff! I kinda feel bad about using the ideas, but it looks like everyone gets inspired by other bloggers posts and then re-create the idea on their own blog. I love this!

A blog I found recently was linked from a guest post on Brittany's A Healthy Slice of Life. Brittany recently had a baby, so she had Miss Smart over at The Smart Kitchen do a guest post. Let's just say that I super big heart Miss Smart. She has my kind of humor! You should definitely check it out. From her site I found Jennifer's blog Peas and Crayons. I just started reading Peas and Crayons, but there are two posts that I thought were awesome and am going to participate with!

The first one is the ABC's of Me, which I will do below. It will be fun, and maybe I will do one for Chris, too. Ha!

The other one is What I Ate Wednesday. That will be super fun, too! I like the idea of taking one day a week and showing off (or showing in shame) what I ate! I can't promise it will actually be Wednesday's food each week, but I will do a weekly "What I Ate" post. Several other bloggers participate in the WIAW posts, too, and link them up to the Peas and Crayons site. FUN! I love looking at what other people eat. It is sometimes so inspirational! Makes me want to run into the kitchen and start cooking!

Okay, so today I will do the ABC's of Me. You can do your own ABC's and post them in the comments!

My ABC's

A. Age: 35...I'm pretty sure, but when I turned 33 I thought I was turning 34 and my mom had to correct me.

B. Bed size: King-I need my space...AIR I need AIR!

C. Chore you hate: Vacuuming OBVI! It gave me a blister this week! Who gets a vacuuming blister?

D. Dogs: are too much responsibility and I can't leave them home alone for 4 days.

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee please! And quiet. No talky talky too early in the morning.
F. Favorite color: Purple. Purple clothes, toes, jewelry, shoes, purse, sunglasses, I had a purple car once, purple walls in my house..purple purple everywhere!

G. Gold or Silver: BOTH. I am an equal opportunity precious metals lover.

H. Height: 5' 4"

I. Instruments you play: I can play Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater on the piano. Thanks Grampa Ron.

J. Job title: Supreme Ruler of Casa Beebe? No? Uhm, Steller Student Extraordinaire?? No? Hmm...we'll come back to that.

K. Kids: Are great for people that really want them and go into having them with an understanding of what having kids is really all about. I have an understanding, and therefore choose to not have kids. Again, I can't leave them home alone for 4 days, so....no kids.

L. Live: Beautiful Southern Oregon

M. Mom’s name: Mom. Oh, her given name? Marjorie

N. Nickname: My mom ^ calls me Corinne Dianna, which is what she wanted to name me but my dad nixed that, and sometimes people call me Cor, which I dislike strongly. I really don't have a nickname.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Nope, despite being the clumsy queen, I have yet to seriously injure myself or require surgery or anything like that. Let's find some wood to knock on, shall we?


P. Pet peeve: Oh lord. I could post every week about a different pet peeve. People who don't take care of their kids, people who don't take care of their dogs, rude people, people who can't spell! My list is long.

Q. Quote from a movie: "But why is the Rum gone?" and many others.

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: I'll stick with bio siblings here so it is less confusing: one brother, Ken. 3 step siblings and many many in law siblings.

T. Time you wake up: 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 7:30ish.

U. Underwear: Yes?

V. Vegetables you don’t like: This list is getting shorter. Still not a huge fan of rutabega or anything slimy/mushy.


W. What makes you run late: Not much, I hate to be late. Things that are beyond my control make me late, otherwise I am very on time.

X-rays you’ve had: Tail-bone (it's broken<--told you I was clumsy), teeth, thumb (slammed it in a car door), I think that's it.

Yummy food you make: Mediterranean Turkey Burgers, Enchiladas, meat loaf, soup, stews, desserts, breakfast, snacks, lunch, dinner.....oh yah...pretty much everything.

Z. Favorite zoo animal: Not really a fan of zoo's. I think they should leave all those poor animals alone in the wild. I mean sure, we maybe need to do some saving/breeding of some animals, but most of them are doing just fine on their own. We should just butt out. I favor wild animals in their natural environment.



Okay...there ya go! A little more about me in an ABC format! 

Pick one (or all) of the ABC's and share more about yourself with me in the comments!!



























No comments: