Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Yawn...

(source)
Good Morning Friends...

I did not sleep well last night. I couldn't get comfortable. I was too hot. My eyes were dry and itchy. My brain wouldn't shut off. Rinse and repeat. 

I dozed in and out fitfully for most of the night. 

Around four in the morning I got up and walked around the house and went back to bed. Sometimes this helps "re-set" my brain. It worked! I fell asleep! Only to be woken up less than an hour later by this beautiful girl swatting my nose with her paw to tell me she wanted out.


That is sort of what it is like...she gets right up in my face and swats at my nose to wake me up. Rude. 

I let her out and went back to bed. I fell asleep again for another hour and then Chris got up. Grrrrr. 

I got up and made coffee and lunch and then went back to bed. I ended up falling into a deep, dreamless sleep and didn't get up until almost TEN! Whoa. That is late. 

I now feel a bit groggy and out of it, but I have lots to do today so need to get a move and groove on. 

First up: Exercise. I have worked out three days in a row and am going to make today day number four!


After getting a workout in and getting cleaned up, I'll have some food (pretty slim pickin's around here this week) and then it is time to tackle the packing. 



So far not much progress has been made with the packing. It is hard to pack for over a week where you will need lots of casual clothes and swimwear, but you will also need nicer clothes and even formal wear. It wouldn't be such a big deal if the airlines didn't charge a trillion dollars for luggage these days. Seriously, I already paid a trillion dollars for the airfare and now if I want to actually have clothing to wear at my destination you want to charge me for that, too?? Dumb. Who allowed this? 

I figure those things will take up most of the rest of my day, which has already gotten away from me due to sleeping in so late. 

I don't have any plans to celebrate 12.12.12, but I do think the date is cool. :-)

Do you have any plans for 12.12.12?

No comments: