Monday, June 25, 2012

Party's Over


Well that didn't take long!

Today is the first day of the full summer session and I started working on two of my three full 8-week classes today. Tomorrow I start my internship as well. I'm thinking it's going to be a rather busy and full summer! That is okay though. I just keep reminding myself that I have halfway done! 3 terms complete and 3 more to go. The time will fly by, I'm sure and in something like 9 short months I will have a degree and be looking for a J O B.

I had an excellent birthday weekend and many thanks to everyone who got in touch with me one way or another to share birthday wishes.

Dinner last night at the Jacksonville Inn was very tasty, but our service was a little lacking. I did share dessert with Chris and it was OMGosh...delicious and amazing. I dressed appropriately this time.

I don't know why I am making a weird face...

Of course, after another weekend of indulgences my scale is up a bit this morning. So, I am right back to my "eating as usual" this week. Fruits, veggies, and lean proteins are on the menu for this week, plus lots of good exercise.

I did finish the 4 day Firm Express Kick Start last Friday. It was awesome, and tough and I can already tell improvement in some areas. I took a rest day Saturday, but yesterday morning (yes, on my birthday!) I got up first thing and did a 20 minute sculpt session, 20 minute cardio/sculpt session and the 10 minute ab session. I haven't gotten my workout in yet today, but will be moving on to do that here shortly!

Short and sweet today...

Have a great week!



No comments: