Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1st, 2012

Can you believe that it is March already???

I can't.

I have been a bad bad blogger. I haven't posted anything at all in 3 weeks. You know what, though? I haven't had much to say. I have been doing exactly the same things. I go to school, do homework, play with Roxie, and try to keep my head above water. That is it.

The weather has been mostly mediocre, with a few nicer days. Those days I tried to be outside as much as possible.

The last couple of days we have had snowy-ish weather. Not really snow weather, because it doesn't stick, but snowy-ish because it is snowing, technically.

School is almost over for this term, for which I am exceptionally grateful. This has been a rough term. I still have a lot to do before I finish, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I played hookey today I just needed a little break. It was good.

Roxie is doing well. Getting bigger. She is about six pounds now and she has been spayed. Poor baby.

She is still totally cute, though. :-)

My fitness routine and healthy eating have taken a serious hit. I have been so busy/overwhelmed/tired from school that I just have NOT been able to focus on doing what I know I need to do.

That needs to change asap.

I still have been eating at home quite a bit, though we certainly have been out to eat a lot more than normal lately. Overall, just too much food and no exercise, so I gotta kick that attitude to the curb.

At any rate, I am hoping, fingers crossed, to get back to a regular routine, get back to my healthier eating, get back to regular exercise, and to feel much less overwhelmed by school very shortly!

I also hope that as spring time and daylight savings time approaches (ten days!!!) that I will have more interesting things to blog about. I miss being here, but I really needed to focus on my priority of school.

Have a great weekend!! I plan to be back soon!

No comments: