Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Finals...Finally!

Well the last 10 weeks were not the most difficult 10 weeks of my life (that honor goes to the 10 weeks mom was in the hospital Fall Term 2010), but they were pretty darn attention consuming!

Luckily I took my last final this morning, wrapped up the requirements for my teacher's assistant gig and now I am FREE FREE FREE! At least until April 2nd, when it starts all over again. :-)

I took five classes: Mediation & Conflict Management, Media Across Cultures, Principles of Management, Small Group Communication, and my TA class. I think overall I did quite well and regardless I am going to happy because it was a lot of work and I'm glad to be done!!

Next term I am taking Persuasion, Celebrity and Fan Culture, Native Americans in Film and Organizational Behavior. I will still be busy, but slightly less so.

Life hasn't been all school drudgery, though! 

There have been lots of kitty snuggles, play time and silliness.



We went for a beautiful drive in the snowy hills above Lost Creek Lake.



We celebrated Chris' 38th (!!) birthday with steak, oysters, Brussels sprouts, baked potato, wine, and...



...cheesecake!



Chris started doing some fiberglass repair work on his boat. 



We added more boxes to the garden. 



We drank green beer and cooked a corned beef brisket for St. Patrick's Day. 



Chris bought me a new super awesome (and sharp!) Shun knife. <3!



Our St. Patrick's Day Dinner: Corned beef, cabbage, and roasted red potatoes.



I started growing green onions in a jar. 



And we planted pepper and tomato starts! (The tomatoes are the ones that are doing awesome!)



So there ya have it. That is a glimpse at what we have been up to in the last several weeks, besides going to school and working.

Happy SPRING!!


No comments: