Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Friday Five

I have mentioned that I read a number of blogs pretty regularly. I find them to be interesting, informative, funny, heartwarming, and inspiring in many ways. Plus, when I read one blog it often links to another, or there is a guest post or something and I find MORE interesting people out there sharing their lives through blogging. That brings me to The Friday Five, introduced by Laura Virginia at Meet Virginia. Laura has come up with a fun little "friday five" post that I think I am going to incorporate into my blog on occassion. Like today!


1. What I'm Reading:

Okay, this week, what I am reading is text books. Text books for Interpersonal Conflict, Communications Across Cultures and Psychology (which oddly enough are all related in various ways).

I haven't had much free time to read for pleasure, other than blogs!

2. What I'm Listening To:


OMG. I am SO in love with this song. If you see me driving in my car you will see me singing my heart out to this song. I so BIG HEART this.

3. What I'm Watching:

I pretty much only have time for football...which is okay because I love football! Looking forward to SNF...as always!


4. What I'm Eating:

Oatmeal with various toppings for breakfast; sandwiches, wraps or leftovers for lunch; dinner tonight was stuffed acorn squash. It was GOOD. I'll share the recipe soon.


5. What I'm Pinning Thinking:

I don't use pinterest, so instead I think I will post a quote, thought, idea, pet peeve or something along those lines. This week: I am thinking that I wish I was enjoying school more. I feel like it is sort of... boring! I feel there is a lot of "read the chapter" just for the sake of reading the chapter. There is a lot of "blah blah" lecturing and not a lot of LEARNING. This kinda bums me out. Plus, I seriously cannot believe we are halfway through the term....mid terms people! Craaazay.

What is your Friday Five?? Join in the fun in the comments!

No comments: