Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hello again...again...

Oh, I have been so bad about being here!

I wanted a blog for a long time before I started this and then I finally set it up, I don't use it as often as I should.

I felt like I didn't have anything to say. I felt like my boring little life didn't hold enough interesting tidbits.

However, after doing a little soul searching and brainstorming the other day I realized I have an entire LIST of things that I could, and want to, talk about!

I am not making any promises about how often, how much, or content, or even if the timeline will be in order of events as they happened. What I am saying is that I have set "blogging" as a goal for myself for this summer. I want to spend more time on this project that I wanted for so long.

Thanks for being here. I always love feedback and comments. I hope as I continue this project that you, too, will find something valuable here.

Just for fun here is a recent picture of Chris and I that I really love! It captures the essence of "us" in so many ways.

No comments: