Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Meal Plan 1.27.13

Okay, so I know this is late. I haven't made the time to come and post for the last couple of days, but I want to keep doing this, both for myself and for others who may want/need it.

Let's quickly review last week:


Sunday: We are having Slow cooker curried beef short ribs with greens and rice for sure! CHECK!
Meatless Monday: Eggplant and pasta delight (I only used half the eggplant I bought, so I don't want it to go to waste) CHECK!
Tuesday: Chris' choice, he said it is Taco Tuesday! CHECK!
Wine Wednesday: Smoked pork chops and cauliflower "faux"-tato mash, and wine! CHECK!
Thursday: Thai curry shrimp chicken with rice and sauteed snow peas CHECK!

Over the weekend my friend Kelsey came to visit (more on that later) and so we didn't have specific plans for food. Friday: Steak, potato, salad. Saturday: Dinner out. Sunday: Pizza in. 

Overall I did AWESOME with sticking to my meal plan last week. 

Workouts for the week:

Sunday: Yoga - no
Monday: Yoga - yes!
Tuesday: Swim - no
Wednesday: Yoga or Walk - yoga yes!
Thursday: Swim - 2.7 mile walk yes!
Friday: Yoga or Walk - no
Saturday: Walk - yes! hike in the snow. 
Sunday: Walk - no

Not too shabby!

What's on the menu for this week:

Tuesday: Trader Joe's Lime Chicken Burgers on thin buns with salad
Thursday: Cod with broccoli and salad
Friday: Pork Chop, sweet potato wedges and green veg or salad (depends on what is left in the fridge)
Saturday: wing it
SUPERBOWL SUNDAY: I think I'm making a chili and some snacks for the day. 

Workouts

Sunday -none
Monday -none
Tuesday -none
Wednesday - Yoga
Thursday - Walk/swim
Friday -Walk/swim
Saturday -Walk/swim
Sunday -yoga

Alright...that's the plan! Did you do your meal planning this week? How's it going? Are you sticking with it?

No comments: