Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Living The Life I Want



“Don't wait. The time will never be just right.”
 ~Napolean Hill




The time will never be just right to…lose weight.


The time will never be just right to…hike mountains.


The time will never be just right to…get an education.


The time will never be just right to…go kayaking.


The time will never be just right to…learn something new.


The time will never be just right to…be happy.


The time will never be just right to…face my fears.


The time will never be just right to…be the person I want to be.


The time will never be just right to…live the life I want.


Because the time will never be “just right” to do any of the things I want to do, to be the person I want to be, to live the life I want to live, I choose to do those things today in the midst of my imperfect life.


I choose to lose weight…today…while my life is imperfect.


I choose to hike mountains…today…while my life is imperfect.


I choose to get an education…today…while my life is imperfect.

I choose to go kayaking…today…while my life is imperfect.


I choose to learn something new…today…while my life is imperfect.

I choose to be happy…today…while my life is imperfect.

I choose to face my fears…today…while my life is imperfect.

I choose to BE THE PERSON I WANT TO BE…TODAY…WHILE my life is imperfect.

I choose to LIVE THE LIFE I WANT…TODAY…WHILE my life is imperfect.



"It's time to start living the life you've imagined."
 ~Henry James


No comments: