Sunday, September 23, 2012

New Additions

I would like to introduce you to the newest additions here at Casa Beebe: Daisy May & Roscoe.

 
They are also the reason I didn't get the blog post up yet about the second recipe I made from the Better Homes and Gardens Magazine. It was also a good recipe and I will get it posted in the next day or two.
 
This is Daisy May, laying on her back and showing off her little belly right before she zonked out.

This is Roscoe, my little handsome boy. 

He is a cutie bug, and such a snuggler!

 
They are a handful!

They play, eat, poop, sleep, play, eat, poop, sleep...repeat.


They are siblings, about three months old, and weigh about 4 lbs each.
 
 
Miss Roxie is unimpressed with the new additions, although she is getting used to them a bit more each day.
 
Are you a cat person, dog person, or some other kind of pet lover?
 
I'll be back soon with a new recipe.
 
Go Ravens!!


2 comments:

Shorey said...

Congratulations on the newbies. Hope miss Roxie likes them.

Bigarra is gone to Rainbow heaven now. I am taking a break from kitties at the moment.

I like the personality of dogs a bit more than cats. Although taking care of cats is a lot easier than a dog.

Pros and cons to each.

Have a good day.

Corrie Beebe said...

Oh Shore...I'm sorry to hear about Bigarra! xoxo