Sunday, October 6, 2013

Aaand We're Back!

Well, if you follow me on Twitter on Facebook you know that somehow along the line WordPress has locked me out of my paid blog.

And, WordPress doesn't have ANY way to contact support by phone or email. AND there is no way to contact them if you can't sign in (like the forums). And I can't recover my password or reset it because the site claims my user email is invalid. It isn't. It is the same as it has been since I set it up in March.

Also, I didn't pay with Paypal (and even if I did I wouldn't still have access to the statement with some code they say would have been sent) as access to Paypal statements only goes back three months.

So, here I am. I paid for and used a website with WordPress, and for some unknown reason I am locked out, and I can get ZERO support. Super! If anyone knows any way for me to try and contact someone at WordPress that can help, besides spamming Twitter, I would really appreciate the help!

Anyway, I'm going to be posting here until such time as I can get the WordPress situation resolved.

***********************************************************

I'm not going to go into detail about everything that has been going on at Casa Beebe for the last ... uh...three months or so, but suffice it to say we have had an awesome and SUPER busy summer.

I am working and enjoying what I do, though it is still on a temporary basis. There are things percolating, so I am holding out hope that a long term position more in line with what I went to school for will land in my lap soon.

As is typical for us we took the boat out several times this summer, did tons of gardening and preserving, we had house guests off and on all summer long, some for a night and some for several weeks at a time. We really enjoyed seeing everyone and are really glad that we have created friendships and relationships that allow people to feel comfortable to come and stay.

We also made a few trips to Portland to visit friends for birthdays, girls weekend and a wedding, went to Bend for a half marathon and weekend hangout with friends, spent a couple days down at Lake Shasta in over a hundred degree weather.

Christopher bought himself a go-kart (125 cc shifter kart) and has started racing at our local kart track. He took first place in his class in his rookie race!!




We went to a few excellent concerts, including Kenny Loggins (amazing!), Blue Oyster Cult (meh) and REO Speedwagon (SPECTACULAR!).





And now we are into Fall! The garden is 99% done, I planted bulbs for spring and some greens for the fall garden. But the hard work of the garden harvest is done.

And we just celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary!!



Ah...love.... :-)

What have you all been up to? Any questions or blog topic requests? I'm going to do a "Friday Five" post (maybe before Friday...) and probably a weekend review post will be upcoming as well.

Thanks for continuing to follow me around the internet as I get this WordPress blog situation resolved.

Plus, remember you can always keep up with me on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram, Goodreads, Yelp and more!

Happy Sunday friends!

No comments: