Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Homework

Hey all!

I just gone done writing a first draft of a short paper for one of my classes. I sent it off to my instructor for her early review and feedback. I also need to take a quiz and read a chapter for this class. I have a final paper due in the class in four weeks.

For another class I need to go and interview a woman for a speech I need to give in a few weeks.
In the meantime I need to watch a speech and critique it.

For another class I have several papers to write over the next four weeks. I have at least one paper due every week, and sometimes two, in that class. Plus keeping up with the reading.

In my last class, I need to read three chapters and watch 5 videos, and take two tests. Then I'll be done with that class. That is totally online and at my own pace as long as it's done my the end of the term.

So, you can see how my blogging time might be pushed to the side a tiny bit, right?

I will be writing ALOT! That is good, though, as I like to write (obvi!).

source


I may start to look like that after a while. HA!



"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."
  ~Attributed to both Vidal Sassoon and Donald Kendall


So, back to work I go! Have a great Wednesday.

Oh, and fyi...only 15 day until THANKSGIVING!!!!!



No comments: